Documents can be released directly from the panel of Xerox MFPs using Argos OnBoard and Print Realease.
Install Argos OnBoard for Sharp and Print Release
- Follow our instructions for installing Argos OnBoard for Sharp.
- Browse to Application Settings>External Applications Settings in the Sharp web UI.
- Click "Add"
- Set Application Name as PrintRelease
- Set Address for Application UI as
https://YOURSERVERNAMEORIP:7082/sea/sr/securereleasehtml.htm(substitute your server's hostname or IP for the placeholder)
- Set Timeout as 20
- Click Submit
Sharp Print Release is now installed
Configure Windows queue in Argos
- The Windows release queues for the Sharp MFP must be merged into the device. Drag the Windows queue into your Argos OnBoard for Sharp device.
- The merged Sharp Onboard adapter and release queue must be configured to work with Print Release and placed on the same team as a properly configured hold queue.
Using Print Release for Sharp
To release a print job sent using Print Release, follow these steps:
- Log into the authentication screen of the Sharp MFP with your PIN code or username.
- Click the "OSA" button.
- Select the jobs you'd like to release and click "Print Selected".
- To delete jobs at the panel, click "Delete Selected".