Documents can be released directly from the panel of Konica Minolta MFPs using Argos OnBoard and Print Release.
Install Argos OnBoard for Konica Minolta
Secure Release (PullPrint) is installed during the Argos OnBoard for Konica Minolta setup.
Print Release requires the following Konica Minolta components:
- Konica Minolta iOption Kit #LK-101
- Konica Minolta Extended Memory #UK-203
Configure Windows queue in Argos
- The Windows queues for the Konica Minolta MFP must be merged into the device in the Printers section of Argos Manager. This can be achieved by dragging the Windows queue into your Argos OnBoard for Konica Minolta device.
- The queues should be configured to work with Print Release and you will need to make sure that you have a hold queue set up on the print server for that team.
Using Print Release for Konica Minolta
To release a print job sent using Secure Release, follow these steps.
- Log into the authentication screen of the Konica Minolta MFP with your PIN code.
- Click the "APP" button on the left panel.
- Select the jobs you'd like to release and click "Print Selected".
- To delete jobs at the panel, click "Delete Selected".