The Argos OnBoard for Canon MEAP application needs to be installed on your Canon device prior to configuring the adapter in Argos. The following instructions apply to Canon ImageRunner (non-Advance) models.
- Browse to http://YOURCANONIPADDRESS:8000/sms
- Type MeapSmsLogin in password field and click "Log In"
- Click System Management > Enhanced Sys. App
- Browse to c:\Argos7Installers\Canon and choose "Argos OnBoard_18.104.22.168.jar" (note - file version may be slightly different)
- Click the "Browse" button next to "License File Path"
- Browse to c:\Argos7Installers\Canon and choose "SEP-22.214.171.124.lic" (note - file version may be slightly different)
- Click "Install"
- Click "Yes" on the following page to confirm installation
- Click the radio button next to Argos OnBoard application
- Click "Select"
- The status will change to "Start After Restart"
- Reboot the Canon MFP
- When the device reboots, click the "Associate with Server" button in the Argos OnBoard for Canon settings within Argos Manager.
The Canon web UI will now be locked down. To access the web UI, enter a valid Argos PIN code. If you wish to change administrative settings via the web UI, enter an Argos PIN associated with a user set as an Argos administrator.
The following older Canon models can support the current Canon client, but may require a firmware upgrade to the latest version:
- iPR C1
- iR 7086
- iR 7095
- iR 7095P
- iR 7105
- iR C2880
- iR C2880i
- iR C3380
- iR C3380i
- iR C4080
- iR C4080i
- iR C4580
- iR C4580i
- iR C5180
- iR C5180i