The Argos Mobile for iOS app works with the Argos Print Release to let you see a list of pending print jobs, release them to a printer, or delete them.
- iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- iOS 4.x or higher installed
- The name or IP address of a computer running the Argos Mobile Release service (part of the Application Server package you installed when you set up Argos)
- WAN or VPN access to network where Argos Mobile Release service is installed
Installing and configuring Argos Mobile on your device
Argos Mobile for iOS is available as a free download from the Apple App Store
- Open the App Store application on your iOS device
- Click "Search" and type "Sepialine"
- Select "Argos Mobile" application and click "Install"
- Enter your PIN code in the "PIN Code" field
- Enter the Hostname or IP address of the server running Argos Mobile Release service
- Click "Printers" button to see main dialog
Using Argos Mobile for iOS
Click "All documents" to see all available print jobs. Click a specific device name to see only prints for that device.
Click "edit" to select multiple prints at once.