What is Argos OnBoard for Toshiba?
Argos OnBoard for Toshiba tracks print, copy and scan activity on Toshiba E-Studio MFPs with E-Bridge enabled.
Try a fully functional 10-day trial of Argos today!
Setting up Argos OnBoard for Toshiba
To install, you will need the following:
- A functioning Argos environment
- Access to Argos Manager
- At least one user set up with a PIN code in Argos Manager
- Argos 8 installed
- IP address of the Toshiba MFP
- Authentication enabled on the Toshiba MFP
Configuring the Toshiba MFP in Argos Manager:
- Open Argos Manager and select the Printers tab.
- Click the + button at the top right of the Printer Groups pane, hover over Integration, then click on the Onboard for Toshiba MFP option.
- Enter the IP address of the Toshiba MFP. Select the desired local Argos Application server from the Server drop down list.
- Enter the Toshiba Administrator username & password (default is admin/123456). Enter the Management port: number (default is 49629). If the Toshiba MFP has SSL enabled, check the box next to Use SSL. Click OK to save the changes.
- Click the Printer Information tab and enter a printer name. Assign the Toshiba to the appropriate Printer Group, based upon the desired media (typically with a paper size or per page)
- In the Color assignment (if undetected) section, select the radio button next to the desired option for undetected ink-type jobs, Color or Black & White. Checking the box to Ask for interactive jobs will include an option to select the ink-type in the billing client. Un-check the box to force the default selection to be used. Click OK to save the changes