The Argos Desktop Client has an optional component that allows users to edit data that was previously billed.
The following fields can be edited after initially billing:
Job History is disabled by default, and is enabled at the user group level.
Enabling Job History
Job History can be enabled within any user group in the Argos Manager.
- Open Argos Manager
- Click on the Users tab along the left side
- Double-click on the User Group that you wish to edit
- Click Permissions
- Check "Can edit job history for…"
- Define date range (current month, 14 days, 30 days, any date range)
Using Job History
Users who have access to manual entry will see a second tab on their Desktop Client called "Job History". If this feature is enabled, the user can right-click the Argos A icon in the system tray of their computer at any time to select Job History
- Right-click on Argos A icon in taskbar and choose "Job History"
- Highlight record(s) to edit and double-click to open
- Edit project, media and/or comments