In some cases, you may not want to track all users in your company. Principals, accounting users, or others that do not print billable documents don't always need to be tracked. There are two options for how to handle these users.
Set a user to "Unlicensed"
When a user is unlicensed, they are not tracked and they do not use an Argos license.
- Open Argos Manager and select the Users tab on the left hand side
- Drag and drop the user into the Unlicensed group
Set a user to track to the Recycle Bin
This option is useful if you want to report on the user's print data, or if you want the user to have access to Argos Manager.
- Create a new user group with the + sign in the upper right corner of the User Groups
- Select the radio buttons for Automatic and then Silent To Deleted
- If you wish for the user to have Manager access, click the Permissions section, select the button for Admin Access Privleges and hit OK