To configure a new Application server without relocating the Argos database, follow the steps below:
- Browse to the ArgosInstallers directory on the Argos server
and run the **SetupLauncher.exe** program. In the installation
splash screen, check the box next to **Application Server**
and click the **Install selected components** button.
- Once the installation is complete, re-install the
[Argos Desktop Billing Client](https://support.sepialine.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022082973-Installing-the-Argos-Desktop-Client)
on each workstation, selecting the **new server** when prompted.
- Once the workstations have been redirected (and 5 minutes has passed since the new Application server was installed), open Argos Manager and select Settings from along the left side.
- On the Task Executors tab, highlight the old server and
- If any Integration tasks (project import, user import, HP Designjet integration,
etc.) are still using the old integration server, you will be prompted to
reassign them to the new server. Select the new Integration server from the
drop down list and click **OK**.