Point Desktop Clients to a New Server
- Navigate to your "ArgosInstallers" Network Share and run the DeployApp Setup. Make sure to select the Select the local Communication Server when prompted.
- Open the deployment application (listed under "Sepialine")
- Navigate to the settings and enable remote registry service.
- Find the active directory group with your computers, set your Agent Architecture (x64 or x86), and refresh the list of machines.
- Select the computers that are pointed at the old server, right click, and select push property, and cycle the service.
Have more questions? Submit a request