The Billed data view contains activity that has been allocated to projects. From here you can:
- Sort, filter, and view your billed activity in a tabular format
- Change accounting information about activity records, such as project, status, media, and comments
- Move activity records to Deleted, which excludes them from reports.
To Access the Billed Data View
- In Argos Manager, on the left side of the screen, click the Data tab
- Near the top of the screen, click the Billed tab
To Edit Billing Information
Select one or more records. To select multiple records, you can:
- Click a starting row then, while keeping the mouse button down, move the mouse to the ending row. Release the mouse button.
- SHIFT+Click: Click a starting row. While holding the SHIFT key, click the ending row.
- CTRL+Click: While holding the CTRL key, click rows for non-contiguous selections.
- Right-click and select Edit.
Use the resulting Edit Records dialog to change the record's Media, Project, Status, Comment and Color vs B&W values. If you chose one record, or if you chose multiple records where a value is common, the Edit Records dialog displays the common value. If you chose multiple records and a value varies, the Edit Records dialog displays a blank value. Leave a value blank if you do not wish to change it. Click OK to save the changes.
The following fields are editable
- Color Value
All other fields are determined by Argos and are not editable.
Moving records to Deleted
Deleted activity doesn't appear on reports. You may want, or need, to move activity to deleted when:
- Argos accidentally recorded something that didn't really happen
- You're over budget on a particular project and aren't able to bill for the activity
To move records to Deleted:
- Use the record selection techniques described above.
- Right-click and select Move to Deleted.