The Billed data view contains activity that has been allocated to projects. From here you can:
- Sort, filter, and view your billed activity in a tabular format
- Change accounting information about activity records, such as project, status, media, and comments
- Move activity records to Deleted, which excludes them from reports.
To Access the Billed Data Biew:
- In Argos Manager, on the left side of the screen, click the Data tab
- Near the top of the screen, click the Billed tab
To Edit Billing Information:
- Select one or more records. To select multiple records, you can:
- Click a starting row then, while keeping the mouse button down, move the mouse to the ending row. Release the mouse button.
- SHIFT+Click: Click a starting row. While holding the SHIFT key, click the ending row.
- CTRL+Click: While holding the CTRL key, click rows for non-contiguous selections.
- Right-click and select Edit.
- Use the resulting Edit Records dialog to change the record's Media, Project, Status, Comment and Color vs B&W values. If you chose one record, or if you chose multiple records where a value is common, the Edit Records dialog displays the common value. If you chose multiple records and a value varies, the Edit Records dialog displays a blank value. Leave a value blank if you do not wish to change it. Click OK to save the changes.
The following fields are editable:
- Color Value
All other fields are determined by Argos and are not editable.
Moving records to Deleted:
Deleted activity doesn't appear on reports. You may want, or need, to move activity to deleted when:
- Argos accidentally recorded something that didn't really happen
- You're over budget on a particular project and aren't able to bill for the activity
To move records to Deleted:
- Use the record selection techniques described above.
- Right-click and select Move to Deleted.