The location containing the report files for Argos Manager can be customized to store reports in an alternate folder.
If reports are not appearing on the Reports tab , resetting the folder location should resolve the issue.
- Open the Settings from the left side of Manager and navigate to the Reports tab.
- Click the Add… button to bring up the file browser.
- Next you'll want to select your reports folder and hit OK. The default location is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sepialine\Argos\Manager\Reports\en-us.
- After you hit okay you should have two entries in your reports tab;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sepialine\Argos\Manager\Reports\en-us. Next You'll want to highlight
./Reportsand click Remove.
- Once you've done that you should only have the path you added in step four listed and you can hit OK.