After installing the pre-requisite Network Accounting Enablement Kit from the device vendor, the Xeox Network Accounting feature needs to be enabled for Argos OnBoard for Xerox to function.
- Enter the IP address of the Xerox MFP into a web browser to access the Xerox Centreware Internet Services configuration portal. Click Login to access the device settings.
- Enter the User ID and Password for the administrator account (default User ID is admin with Password 1111). Click Login.
- Click the Properties tab. Click Login / Permissions / Accounting and select Accounting Methods from the sub-menu. Click the Edit link next to Touch and Web User Interfaces.
- In the Edit Method section, select Network Accounting from the Current Accounting Method drop down list. Click Save.
- Back in the Accounting Methods window, in the Configuration Settings section, click the Edit link next to User Accounting Prompts.
- Click Logout to end the administration session.