KIP IPS Controller Configuration
- Log in on the panel as an administrator. The default username/password is admin/kip
- Click the Help button
- Click the Service button
- Enter the administrative password. The default password is "8675309". Jenny, I got your number.
- On the Service Configuration window, click Username Required and Password Required
- Click OK
- Log out. At this point, your KIP controller should show a list of usernames and one project code - RouteToDesktop. To make a copy or scan, select your username, enter your pin, select RouteToDesktop and click OK.
- To Log Out, click the Log Out button
The Argos OnBoard for KIP connector can now be configured.