The Argos Mobile for iOS app works with the Argos Print Management Pack to let you see a list of pending print jobs, release them to a printer, or delete them.
- iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- iOS 4.x or higher installed
- The name or IP address of a computer running the Argos Mobile Release service (part of the Application Server package you installed when you set up Argos)
- WAN or VPN access to network where Argos Mobile Release service is installed
Installing and configuring Argos Mobile on your device
Argos Mobile for iOS is available as a free download from the Apple App Store
- Open the App Store application on your iOS device
- Click "Search" and type "Sepialine"
- Select "Argos Mobile" application and click "Install"
- When installed, open the Argos Mobile application
- Enter your PIN code in the "PIN Code" field
- Enter the Hostname or IP address of the server running Argos Mobile Release service
- Click "Printers" button to see main dialog
Using Argos Mobile for iOS
When printing to a device managed by Secure Release or Global Print, your print jobs will be held at the server, and displayed on your phone.
Click "All documents" to see all available print jobs. Click a specific device name to see only prints for that device.
Select an individual print job to release or delete it.
Click "edit" to select multiple prints at once.