To track walkup activity, the Oce Controller must be configured to require users to enter their PIN code when making copies or scans.
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the Oce controller (http://OCE_IP_ADDRESS)
- In the Oce Express WebTools site, on the Preferences tab, click System defaults
- If prompted, enter administrative credentials for the Oce controller (U/N: Key Operator P/W: KeyOp; U/N: Systems Adm P/W: SysAdm)
- In the Logging and Accounting section, click Edit
- In the Job management window, select the radio button next to Force entry of accounting data for copy and scan jobs. Click OK.
|Do not enable "Force entry of accounting data for print jobs". This will force users to enter a PIN code in the device driver when printing.