FM Server is a remote monitoring tool used by Argos re-sellers to manage data at multiple customer sites quickly and easily.
Uploading Argos data to FM Server
- Enter your FM Server Username and Password, check the box next to Send my data to FM Server, and click the Restart button (If this is the first upload for the site, the Restart button will not be available.) Click OK to save the changes. Close Argos Manager.
- After saving the FM Server login settings, go to Start > Run, type services.msc and click OK.
- In the Services window, right-click on the Argos Integration service and select Restart.
- Right-click on the Argos Communication service and select Restart. Close the Services window.
In cases where network issues have interrupted the upload, re-transmitting will re-sync the data.
- Follow the steps listed above in the Uploading Argos data to FM Server section to restart the FM Server connection from the Argos server at the site.
- Log into the FM Server portal with your re-seller credentials
- In the My Sites section, click on the site to be re-transmitted.
- Click the square box icon next to the site name to expand the settings window.
- In the site settings window, click the Edit Site Information link
- In the Edit Site Details window, check the box next to Re-transmit all site information. Click the Save Site button.
- Back in the site settings window, in the Transmission Details section, click the edit link next to the Last Transmission time stamp.
- In the Edit Last Transmission Date window, click a date on the calendar that is before the time period that is missing job records. The date must be within the last 90 days. Click the Update button.
- Click the link to Logout of the FM Server portal.
- Wait for the re-transmission to complete before running reports in the FM Server portal. The upload process can take from 1 - 8 hours, depending on the amount of data to upload, local bandwidth speed and server resources. The upload has completed when the Last Transmission date in the Transmission Details section has updated to the current date.