Download and unpack Argos installers
Argos is comprised of different components with different installers. For this reason, you will first download the full Argos package, then unpack it into a folder which contains the separate installation packages.
To download and unpack Argos:
- Download Argos7Install.exe from http://www.sepialine.com/get.
- Double-click Argos7Install.exe to start it.
- Choose a deployment folder. By default your deployment folder will be C:\Argos7Installers.
- Argos will unpack its installers to your chosen location.
- Optional, but recommended: share your deployment folder. Doing so will make it easy to install additional Argos components by simply navigating to \\[your_server_name]\Argos7Installers
The Argos Install Launcher
Upon completion of the unpack, the Argos Install Launcher will run. The Launcher lets you quickly access the installation packages for the various Argos components you will install. You can always run the launcher — either locally or via the shared directory described in step 5 above — by double-clicking SetupLauncher.exe.