In some cases, you may not want to track all users in your company. Principals, accounting users, or others that do not print billable documents don't always need to be tracked. There are two options for how to handle these users.
Set a user to "Unlicensed"
When a user is unlicensed, they are not tracked and they do not use an Argos license.
- Open Argos Manager and select “Users” along the left side of the interface
- Drag and drop the user into the "Unlicensed" group
Set a user to track to the Recycle Bin
This option is useful if you may want the data sometime in the future, or if you want the user to have access to Argos Manager
- Create a new user group with the plus sign in the lower left of the “Users” tab of Manager
- Select the radio buttons for “Automatic” and then “Silent To Recycled”
- In the permissions section, select the button for “Administer Argos Manager” and hit “OK