What is Argos OnBoard for Canon?
Argos OnBoard for Canon automatically uploads new users to your Canon ImageRunner or ImageRunner Advance MFP, enables Secure Release and Global Print functionality, and tracks all copy, print and scan activity.
Learn more about Argos OnBoard for Canon.
Try a fully-functional 10-day trial of Argos today!
How do I change the IT contact settings on my Canon MFP when Argos OnBoard is enabled?
Argos OnBoard for Canon installs a small application directly on your Canon MFP. The text that displays on the panel of the MFP can be changed as needed. By default, the administrator settings are configured to show the Sepialine tech support contact info.
If you'd prefer to display the contact info for an onsite IT person, you can change the credentials through the Argos Manager.
- Browse to Devices & Terminals
- Double-click on your Canon MFP
- Click "OnBoard text"
- Change the Administrator Contact Settings
- Click OK
- Click "Associate with Server..."
- Select the server that this Canon MFP should communicate with
- Click OK and see screen that confirms association
- Click OK on the main device window in Argos