The Allocated data view contains activity that has been allocated to Billing Codes. From here you can:
- Sort, filter, and view your allocated activity in a tabular format
- Change accounting information about activity records, such as billing code, status, media, and comments
- Move activity records to the Recycled, which excludes them from reports
To access the Allocated data view:
- In Argos Manager, click the Reports & Data tab
- Near the bottom of the screen, click the Allocated tab
To edit billing information:
- Select one or more records. To select multiple records, you can:
- Click a starting row then, while keeping the mouse button down, move the mouse to the ending row. Release the mouse button.
- SHIFT+Click: Click a starting row. While holding the SHIFT key, click the ending row.
- CTRL+Click: While holding the CTRL key, click rows for non-contiguous selections.
- Right-click and select Edit.
- Use the resulting Edit Records dialog to change the records' Media, Project, Status, Comment and Color vs B&W values. If you chose one record, or if you chose multiple records where a value is common, the Edit Records dialog displays the common value. If you chose multiple records and a value varies, the Edit Records dialog displays a blank value. Leave a value blank if you do not wish to change it. Click OK to save the changes.
The following fields are editable:
All other fields are determined by Argos and are not editable.
Moving records to Recycled
Recycled activity doesn't appear on reports. You may want, or need, to move activity to recycled when:
- Argos accidentally recorded something that didn't really happen
- You're over budget on a particular billing code and aren't able to reallocate the activity
To move records to Recycled:
- Use the record selection techniques described above.
- Right-click and select Move to Recycled.