To configure a new Application server without relocating the Argos database, follow the steps below:
- Browse to the Argos7Installers directory on the Argos server and run the SetupLauncher.exe program. In the installation splash screen, check the box next to Application Server and click the Install selected components button.
- Once the installation is complete, re-install the Argos Desktop Billing Client on each workstation, selecting the new server when prompted.
- Once the workstations have been redirected (and 15 minutes has passed since the new Application server was installed), open Argos Manager and select View > Settings.
- On the Task Executors tab, highlight the old server and click Retire...
- If any Integration tasks (project import, user import, HP Designjet integration, etc) are still using the old integration server, you will be prompted to reassign them to the new server. Select the new Integration server from the drop down list and click OK.
|A Task Executor cannot be removed until it has been inactive for 15 minutes.